Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lesson 3: What's a hero without a villan?

Yup, we're gonna make an evil villan. Villans, evil as they are, are actually very useful in comics. Making villans is as easy as making heroes. So, to think up of villans, we don't think of the most evil thing in the galaxy (such as homework), but of the craziest thing we can imagine... Well, my favourite homemade-villan is... (sorry, you'll have to see his picture at the side cos' something's wrong... I can't add an image in my posts...) THE BANANA-CRAVING VAMPIRE ROBOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol... yup, he's a real doozy... <:)... Anyway, just let your imagination run wild and nude (sorry, PHD acting up...). Villans, in all great comics, are crazy things. After imagining it, draw your evil eskimo on your doodle pad (didn't bring it? You're expelled!... for 0.000001 nanosecond.). Write down little notes about him. What's his powers? How did he become evil? Nuclear waste is often to blame for creating monsters. I do it all the time! KABOOOSSSSHHHH!!! (Pardon again my PHD.) Or you can just think up of other creative reasons! Like too much homework! Swine flu! Excess girliness! Counsellors! Potty-training pressure (I have experience)!!! Next lesson: Time to draw comics!!!! (By the way, follow this blog! Cos' I'm all lonely... )

No comments:

Post a Comment