Friday, April 15, 2011

Lesson 1: Comic Basics

Okay, troops... you're not on Kansas anymore... You're on Pandora! Oh wait, no... You're on a nonsensical blog! Anyway, you're here to learn how to make comic books. So let's get started... Oh wait! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Professor Gerard Phd. (Permanent Head Damage.), and I'm the only teacher here... Anyway, let's get started! What you need to make a comic book:

  • Typing Paper (How much? Well, if you want a 4 page comic book, get 2 a4 papers. If you want a 6 page comic book, get 3 a4 papers. If you want an 8 page comic book, get 4 a4 papers. If you want an egg sandwich, eat your paper supply. Get the pattern? Good! By the way, if you find out you need more pages, no sweat! Just get more paper.)

  • A stapler with staples (don't ask the shopkeeper for staple BULLETS, cos' he'll freak out and call the police. Believe me, I have experience in that.)

  • A pair of scissors (Unless you've got wicked tearing skills.)

  • A mighty 2B pencil (Feel the power.)

  • An eraser of justice (or the one in your pencil case.)

  • Common Sense (I forgot to bring mine.)

My next post will teach you the next step to writing your comic book. Until then, keep brushing your bumble bee's eskimo train!

No comments:

Post a Comment